Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) published recruitment notification for 402 vacancies of the Security Agent Posts. All eligible and interested candidates can attend walk-in-interview held in below mentioned dates.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
AIATSL Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Security Agent- 402 Posts
- Number of Posts: 402 posts
- Mumbai- 175 Posts
- Hyderabad- 92 Posts
- Chennai- 74 Posts
- Kerala- 61 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak English, Hindi and conversant with local language.
- Age Limit: 28-33 years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 13,800/- per month
- Selection Process: will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the body.
- Date of Interview : on 25 April 2015, 05 May 2015 and 19 May 2015
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- paid by Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2015
All eligible and interested candidates are required to Visit the official website mentioned above to get more details about the above post. Candidates can appear walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on25 April 2015, 05 May 2015 and 19 May 2015 in the regions specified.