All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar published recruitment notification for the post of 88 Senior Resident posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 27th May, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Odisha, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Senior Resident
- Number of Posts: 88
|Sr.No.||Subject/ Department Name||No. of Posts|
|4||Community and Family Medicine||3|
|6||Ear Nose and Throat||2|
|12||Obstetrics & Gynecology||2|
|18||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||2|
|26||Burns & Plastic Surgery||2|
- Educational Qualification: MBBS with MD/MS in the discipline concerned from recognized Medical Institution for Medical Posts./Master Degree/Ph.D in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology and Microbiology subjects
- Age Limit: 33-35 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- + G.P Rs.6600/-
- Selection Process: MCQ based written examination and Interview
- Application Fee : General OBC Category Rs.1000/- with transaction charges/SC/ST Category Rs.800/- with transaction charges and Payment is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT (Account No. 557820110000006, IFS code: BKID0005578, MICR code: 751013019, Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha).
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27th May, 2015
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting documents/certificates send to “Chairman, Examination Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar – 751 019 Odisha.” on or before 27 May 2015.