All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur has issued recruitment notification for 30 vacancies of Junior Residents post. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 12th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Junior Residents
- Number of Posts: 30 Posts
- Educational Qualification: MBBS from Institution recognized by MCI & candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
- Upper Age Limit:
- For UR Candidates: 30 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 33 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 35 Years
- For PWD Candidates: 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 50,000/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Screening interview / written examination.
- Application Fees: Rs. 1,000/- for UR & OBC Candidates. Rs. 800/- for SC/ST Candidates. No fees for OPH Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid via online mode by using Debit Cards / Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 12th February, 2015
- Venue Details: Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur.
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to get application form. Interested candidates can attained the walk-in-interview along with all required original & attested documents, recent passport size photograph at “Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur” on 12th February, 2015 at 9 AM.