Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) published recruitment notification for the post of 18 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer on contract basis. All eligible and interested candidates required to attend Walk-in-Interview held on 21st August, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Maharashtra, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Air India Limited Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Number of Posts : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.1.3 lakh/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent.
- Age Limit : As on 01.07.2015
- For Others/General : 18 to 65 years
- For O.B.C. : 18 to 68 years
- For SC/ST : 18 to 70 years
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview and Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft in favour of Air India Engineering Services Limited payable at Delhi No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Date of Interview : 21.08.2015 at 09.00 hrs. and 12.00 hrs
- Venue of Interview : Office of the ED (Engineering), Air India Ltd. , Engine Overhaul, Old Airport, Kalina, Mumbai-400099
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for interview with application in the prescribed format along with all original documents of educational, caste & experience certificates and photostat copies of the same, passport size photo etc. on 21.08.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: Air India Limited Recruitment 2015 Advertisement