Air India has issued recruitment notification for 61 vacancies of cabin crew posts. All eligible and interested candidates can walk in interview on 4th and 5th January, 2015.Venue of the interview listed below. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Air India Recruitment Notification:
- Number of Posts: 61 Posts
- Male: 31 Posts
- Female: 30 Posts
- Name Of Post: Cabin Crew
- Educational Qualification:10+2 from any recognised board with minimum years of experience in flying with current valid SEP book
- Age Limit: Between 20 to 30 years
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Interview.
- Walk in Interview: 4th and 5th January between 9:30am – 3:30pm
How to Apply
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria, are required to report for registration between 09:30 hours to 15:30 hours at the following venue and dates 4th & 5th January, 2015″Executive Director (NR) Office Complex, Air India Limited Northern Region, IGI Airport Terminal-1, Near Old Lufthansa Hanger, JAL Road, New Delhi.”