Air India has issued recruitment notification for 6 vacancies of Medical Doctor post. All eligible and interested candidates can send application on or before 22nd December, 2014. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Air India Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Medical Doctor
- Number of Posts: 6 Posts
- Educational Qualification: All interested candidates should be possessed MBBS Degree of an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India and must have minimum 2 years of experience as a medical practitioner.
- Upper Age Limit: 65 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs 53,500/-per month (Remuneration -Rs. 46,800/-+ conveyance –Rs.5,200/-+ Medical –Rs. 1,500/-)
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in a Personal Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for all candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of AIR INDIA LTD payable at DELHI.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22nd December, 2014
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can download application form http://www.airindia.in official website. Duly filled application in a prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph, bank draft sent to “Office of General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Northern Region, Admin. Building, Opposite Post Office, IGI Airport, Terminal –I, New Delhi-110 037” on or before 22nd December, 2014.