AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016: AP Postal Circle has issued Recruitment notification towards engagement of 121 Nos. Postman and Mail-guard on purely Permanent Basis. All Eligible and Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online on or before 04.09.2016.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Andra Pradesh, Subscribe our website to receive daily job update
- Name of the Posts: Postman and Mailguard
- Total Number of Vacancies: 121 Posts
Post-wise vacancy break-up:
(A) Postman: 85 Posts
(B) Mailguard: 36 Posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Age Limit and Relaxation: Candidates Age should be between 18 Years and 27 Years as on 04.09.2016. The upper Age Limit will be relaxed by 05 Years for SC/ST and 03 Years for OBC Category candidates as per extant rules of Government
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the Matriculation (10th) level of Education or equivalent from any recognized Board or Institution.
- Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be based on performance in the Common Written Examination conducetd by the competent authority.
- Salary Scale: Selected candidates will be placed in Regular Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- besides DA, HRA and other allowances applicable as per Government rules.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 100/-. Apart from this candidates belongs to General and OBC Category are required to pay Rs. 400/- as Examination Fee. Candidates may paid the Application money through “SUNAYASAM” in any Head Post office and selected Sub Post offices in Andhra Pradesh
State and in Telangana States.
- Important Date: Last Date for submission of Application Form: 04.09.2016
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to Apply Online through the Official website (www.appost.in) on or before 04.09.2016 (Please refer the Online Application Link given below).