Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) published recruitment notification for the posts of Juniors Manager (IT). All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 30 April 2015. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this APDCL Juniors Manager (IT) Posts.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Assam, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
APDCL Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Juniors Manager (IT)
- Pay Scale : Rs.9500-35000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4300/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should be three or four years Engineering Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Technology or Computer Science from Govt. recognized University / institution having AICTE approval with minimum aggregate 60% marks or its equivalent (50% marks in case of Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes candidates).
- Age Limit : 21 to 38 Years as on 01.04.2015
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination.
- Application Fee : General / OBC /MOBC / PH category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs.250/- for Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Castes’ candidates through Demand Draft to be pledged in favour of Chief General Manager (F&A), APDCL, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati -1.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 30th April, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets and other testimonials in respect of qualifications, age, marks obtained, caste, permanent resident, Two pass port size recent photographs and Two self addressed envelops (10 inch x 4.5 inch) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/-send to the Chief General Manager (HRA), APDCL Bijulee Bhawan, 4th floor, Paltanbazar, Guwahati – 781001 on or before 30th April, 2015.
Detailed Advertisement: APDCL Recruitment 2015 Advertisement
Download Application Form: APDCL Recruitment 2015 Application Form
The Company, Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd. was incorporated on the 23rd day of October, 2009 as a public limited company wholly owned by the Government of Assam. The ultimate object of the Company is to undertake the electricity distribution, trading, supply in the state of Assam or outside in accordance with provisions of Applicable Law and all activities ancillary or appurtenant thereto.
The main purpose of forming the Company was to take over, manage and operate the electricity distribution system, assets, liabilities, undertaking of the Assam State Electricity Board (ASEB), as may be transferred to it pursuant to a notified transfer scheme in terms of Part XIII of the Electricity Act, 2003. Subsequently, the Government of Assam notified the provisional transfer scheme vide Gazette notification bearing no. PEL. 151/2003/Pt./165 dated 10th December, 2004 as well as the final transfer scheme vide Gazette Notification PEL.151/2003/Pt./349 dated Dispur, the 16th August, 2005 under the Electricity Act, 2003 transferring the various assets, liabilities etc. of the ASEB to the Company.
The main object of the company is to develop, maintain and operate power distribution system in the state of Assam.