Assam Public Service Commission issued recruitment notification for 14 Junior Administrative Assistant (Grade-III clerical cadre)posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 31st May, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Assam, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Junior Administrative Assistant
- Number of Posts: 14
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce combination Group Subjects/Must be Diploma in Computer Applications course certificate/Must be Computer Operating skills (MS Words, MS Excel, Power point Presentation and MS Access).
- Age Limit: 18-38 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + G.P Rs.3000/- and other allowance as admissible under Rules.
- Selection Process: Preliminary Screening Test held on Guwahati & Jorhat/Computer Practical Test and Viva-voce interview
|Subject Name||Exam Type||Max. Marks||Time Limit|
|Elementary Knowledge on Computer||Multiple Choice Objective||50||90 minutes|
|Computer Practical||—||50||120 minutes|
|General Assamese/Alternative English||Conventional||50||120 minutes|
|General English, General Knowledge and quantitative Aptitude of HSLC standard||Conventional||100||180 minutes|
|Précis writing & drafting (either in English/Assamese)||Conventional||100||180 minutes|
- Starting Date of Online Application : 7th May, 2015
- Closing date of Online Registration : 31st May, 2015
How to Apply
All eligible and interested candidates required to visit official website to get more details about the post and to submit online application. Candidates can submit online application on or before 31st May, 2015.
Apply online at: http://apsconline.gov.in/home.htm