Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) has issued recruitment notification for 670 vacancies of Trade Apprentice post. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 5th January, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
BHEL Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Number of Posts: 670 Posts (UR-336, OBC-100, ST-100, SC-134)
- Discipline Name:
- Electrician: 140 Posts
- Fitter: 196 Posts
- Machinist Composite: 93 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 98 Posts
- Turner: 48 Posts
- Computer (COPA/ PASAA): 33 Posts
- Draftsman (Mechanic): 14 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 12 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 15 Posts
- Machinist Grinder: 10 Posts
- Mason: 5 Posts
- Painter (General): 6 Posts
- Educational Qualification: SSC Passed with 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Board/School & ITI certificate in relevant trade.
- Upper Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Pay Scale: Stipend Rs. 7,057/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of merit.
- Important Dates:
- Opening Date of Online Application: 15th December, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 5th January, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt Application: 12th January, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online may refer official site. Candidates can submit their online application till 5th January, 2015. Hard copy of online application along with all supportive documents sent to “Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.)” on or before 12th January, 2015.