Bank of India (BOI)has issued recruitment notification for 46 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer for Industrial Relations, Investigation, Technical Appraisal, Statistician, and Information Technology Grade. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 22nd December, 2014. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
BOI Recruitment Notification:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification||Max Age||Pay Scale|
|1.||Industrial Relations||6||Bachelor’s in any discipline from recognized university/ institute||30||Rs. 14,500-600/7 – 18,700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700/-|
|2.||Investigation||4||Graduate in Law from recognized university/ institute||45||Rs. 19,400-700/1-20,100-800/10-28,100/-|
|3.||Technical Appraisal||18||Graduate in Engineering from recognized university/ institute||35||Rs. 19,400-700/1-20,100-800/10-28,100/-|
|4.||Statistician||5||Master’s in Statistics with 60% marks from recognized university/ institute||35||Rs. 19,400-700/1-20,100-800/10-28,100/-|
|5.||Information Technology Grade/ Scale- III||4||Graduate in IT/ Computer Engineering/ Post Graduate in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ IT||40||Rs. 25,700-800/5-29,700-900/2-31,500/-|
|6.||Information Technology Grade/ Scale- IV||6||Graduate in IT/ Computer Engineering/ Post Graduate in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ IT||45||Rs. 30,600-9,000/4-34,200-1000/2-36,200/-|
|7.||Information Technology Grade/ Scale- V||3||Graduate in IT/ Computer Engineering/ Post Graduate in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ IT||50||Rs. 36,200-1,000/2-38,200-1,100/2-40,400/-|
- Selection Process: All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Basis of Online examination and Interview/ Group Discussion.
- Application Fees: Rs. 600/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- Important Dates:
- Opening Date of Online Application: 4th December, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22nd December, 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 22nd January, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.bankofindia.co.in on or before 22nd December, 2015