Bombay High Court Maharashtra, has issued recruitment notification for 49 vacancies of Member & Judge posts. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 23rd February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 49 Posts
- Member- Industrial Court: 18 Posts
- Judge- Labor Court: 31 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Member Post: 10 years practiced as an advocate in High Court/ Subordinate Court
- For Judge Post: 7 years practiced as an advocate in High Court/ Subordinate Court
- Upper Age Limit:
- For Member Post: 45 Years
- For Judge Post: 40 Years
- Pay Scale:
- For Member Post: Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070/- per month
- For Judge Post: Rs. 39530-920-40450-1080-49090-1230-54010/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Written examination & Viva voce.
- Application Fees: Rs. 1,000/- for Unreserved Categories & Rs. 500/- for Reserved Categories.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Assistant Registrar, for Registrar General, High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay payable at Bombay.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23rd February, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt Application: 2nd March, 2015
How to Apply at Bombay High Court
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post. Candidates can submit their online application till 23rd February, 2015. Hard copy of online application along with all required attested documents, Demand Draft sent to the “Office of the Registrar General, High Court, Fort, Mumbai-400032” on or before 2nd March, 2015 by Registered Post.