Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued recruitment notification for 12 vacancies of Principal post. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 10th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
BPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Principal
- Number of Posts: 12 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree of appropriate branch in Engineering/ Technology with First Class or equivalent either at Bachelor’s or Master’s level and Ph.D or equivalent in appropriate discipline in Engineering/ Technology) from recognized University/Institute.
- Experience: Minimum of ten Years relevant experience in Teaching/Research/Industry out of which at least three years shall be at the level of Head of the Department or equivalent).
- Upper Age Limit:
- For UR Candidates: 37 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 40 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 42 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 34,400-67,000/- + GP Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 150/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 75/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through SBI Challan.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to get application form & Bank Challan.Duly filled application in a prescribed format along with all required attested documents, Challan receipt sent to “The Controller of Examinations, Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Beli Road), Patna- 800 001” so as reach on or before 10th March, 2015 by Speed Post/Registered Post.