Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued recruitment notification for 100 vacancies of Accounts Officer post. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 16th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
- Post Name: Accounts Officer
- Number of Posts: 100 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in Commerce/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Statistics or equivalent from recognized University/Institute.
- Upper Age Limit:
- For Male Candidates: 37 Years
- For Female Candidates: 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written examination & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 425/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 150/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through SBI Challan.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to get application form. And Bank Challan.Duly filled application in a prescribed format along with all required attested documents sent to “The Controller of Examinations, Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Beli Road), Patna- 800 001” so as reach on or before 16th March, 2015.