BSF Recruitment 2015 :- Border Security Force (BSF) published recruitment notification for the post of 05 PGT (Teacher). All eligible and interested candidates required to attend Walk-in-Interview held on 14 to 17 December 2015.
Border Security Force (BSF) is a Border Guarding Force of India. Established on December 1, 1965, it is a paramilitary force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs.It is one of many law enforcement agency of India.It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Delhi, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
BSF Recruitment Details:
- Post Name : Post Graduate Teacher
- Number of Posts : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18500/- (Per month)
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/Geography/Physics/English with 50% marks. Degree or Diploma in Teaching (B.Ed).
- Age Limit : 40 Years (as on 30.11.2015)
- Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
- Date of Interview : 14 to 17.12.2015 at 09:00AM
- Venue of Interview : FHQ BSF, CGO Complex, Irdhi Road, New Delhi – 03 (Near Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium)
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents at the time of Interview.
Detailed Advertisement & Application Form: BSF Recruitment Notification