Central Building Research Institute (CBRI), Roorkee published recruitment notification for the post of 11 Project Assistant & Project Fellow. All eligible and interested candidates required to attend walk-in-interview held on 16th & 17th July, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Delhi, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
CBRI Roorkee Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Project Assistant
- Number of Posts : 02 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Fellow
- Number of Posts : 09 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Assistant : 3 yrs. Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics / Instrumentation Engg. with minimum 60% marks.
- For Project Fellow : B.E./B. Tech. Civil/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/Geophysics/ Engg. with minimum 55%* marks and eligible to appear for CSIR-UGC NET Examination as per HRDG guidelines
- Age Limit :
- For Project Assistant : 25 Years
- For Project Fellow : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation :
- For OBC candidates : 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 Years
- Venue Of Interview : CSIR-CBRI, Roorkee.
- Date of Interview : 16 & 17.07.2015 at 08.00 AM
How to Apply
Interested candidates may attend for Interview along with original documents and six copies of bio-data (One copy of bio-data duly affixed with a latest passport size photograph and supported by self-attested photocopies of certificates, mark sheets and other relevant documents with prescribed Bio-Data.
Detailed Advertisement: CBRI Roorkee Recruitment 2015 Advertisement