Competition Commission of India (CCI), New Delhi issued recruitment notification for the post of 30 Office Manager, Deputy Director & Various Vacancies. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 07th December, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Delhi, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
CCI Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Office Manager
- Number of Posts : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300- 34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Post Name : Deputy Director
- Number of Posts : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 7600/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Office Manager : Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline from recognized university and Diploma/Certificate course in Human Resource Management/ Secretarial Practices, or equivalent and with 3 year’s experience in the relevant field OR Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or equivalent OR Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or equivalent with 3 year experience or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with one year diploma in Accounting/Finance/Cash and Accounts Course of Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent; and with 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- For Deputy Director : Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in Commerce or Master’s Degree in Business Administration with Accounting and Finance or equivalent.
- Age Limit :
- For Office Manager : 28 years
- For Deputy Director : 33 years
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- through Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of Competition Commission of India (Competition Fund) Account Payable at Delhi. No fee is to be paid by SC & ST candidates. Women candidates.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 07.12.2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of supporting documents (viz. educational qualification and experience) sent to the Deputy Director (HR), H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India, 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Hindustan Times House, New Delhi – 110 001 on or before 07.12.2015.
Detailed Advertisement & Application Form : CCI Recruitment 2015 Advertisement