Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued recruitment notification for 700 vacancies of Head Constable posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 7th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
CISF Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Numberof Posts: 700 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) Open Market Candidates: 597 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) Departmental Candidates: 103 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be HSC Passed or equivalent from recognized board.
- Max Age:
- For Post 1: 25 Years
- For Post 2: 35 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Written examination, Physical test & Medical test.
- Application Fees: Rs. 50/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/Woman/EXS Candidates.
- How to Pay Applications Fees: Fees can be paid through Postal Order drawn in favor of the officer payable at the concerned post office. For more details please refer the notification.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 7th March, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application (For Remote Areas): 14th March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit http://www.cisf.gov.in/ the official website of Central Industrial Security Force to get more details about above post and to get application form. Completely filled application in a prescribed format along with all required attested documents, recent passport size photograph, Application fees sent to concerned DIG as mentioned in the notification before 7th March, 2015.