Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) published recruitment notification for the posts of Senior Research Fellow. The hospital was formally inaugurated by Prof. Madam J.Curie in January 2,1950 and named after Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das, as a tribute to and in the acknowledgment of the enormous donation of his land and property for the cause.
All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 3rd March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
CNCI Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Name of Post: Senior Research Fellow
- Educational Qualification: First/ High second class M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biophysics/ Biological Sciences with relevant experience.
- Pay Scale: Rs 14000/-
- Age Limit: 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
- Date of Interview: 3rd March, 2015
- Venue: Auditorium of Research building
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website www.cnci.org.in to get more details about above post and to download application form.
Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview along with application in the prescribed format, complete Bio-data, self attested copies of mark sheets, certificates & other testimonials at “Auditorium of Research building” on 3 March 2015 at 11:00 AM