Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has published recruitment notification for 41 vacancies for the post of Assistant. All eligible and interested candidates can send application on or before 30th January, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
CSIR Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 41 Posts
- Assistant (General) Grade- III: 29 Posts
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Grade- III: 8 Posts
- Assistant (Store & Purchase) Grade- III: 4 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Should be HSC Passed or equivalent from a recognized Board & Computer/ Typing knowledge.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,900/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written examination, Typing test & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 100/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/Woman/PWD Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in a favor of the Joint Secretary (Admn), CSIR, payable at Delhi.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th January, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get application form. Neatly filled application in a prescribed format along with all necessary documents, recent passport size photograph, Demand Draft sent to “Office of the Joint Secretary (Admn), CSIR Hqrs, 2, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001” on or before 30th January, 2015.