Delhi High Court Recruitment 2016 for the post of 130 Lawyers and Mediators in the Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee. All eligible and interested candidates submit application on or before 29th February, 2016.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Delhi, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2016 Details:
- Post Name : Lawyers and Mediators
- Number of Posts : 130 Posts
Name of the Panel :
- Civil Panel : 40 Posts
- Criminal Panel : 40 Posts
- Jail Visiting Panel : 25 Posts
- Mediator Panel : 25 Posts
- Educational Qualification : An advocate should be having 3 years experience OR An Advocate should have received forty hours of training as a mediator.
- Age Limit : As per DHCLSC rules
- Selection Process : Selection will be based shortlist the candidates to be called for interview.
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 29.02.2016
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with affix the latest passport size photograph along with self attested photocopies of LLB degree & certificate of enrollment and all relevant documents addressed to the Office of Delhi High Court Legal Services Committee, 33-38, Lawyers’ Chamber, Delhi High Court, New Delhi on or before 29.02.2016.
Delhi High Court Recruitment Advertisement : http://www.dhclsc.org/DataFiles/CMS/file/NOTICE/empanelment%20notice%20DHCLSC.2016(2).doc
Delhi High Court Recruitment Download Application Form : http://www.dhclsc.org/DataFiles/CMS/file/FORM/empanelment_Application%20Form_2016.doc