Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission published recruitment notification for the post of 04 Steno-cum-Computer Operator & Diarist-cum Dispatcher on Deputation or on Contract basis. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 13th April, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in New Delhi, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
DERC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : Steno-cum-Computer Operator
- Number of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
- Post Name : Diarist-cum Dispatcher
- Number of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-2020/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Steno-cum-Computer Operator : Graduate with proficiency in English Typing (40 wpm), English Shorthand (80 wpm) and Diploma / Certificate in computing OR equivalent from recognised / reputed institution.
- For Diarist-cum Dispatcher : Senior Secondary (12th standard) passed from recognised Board / Institution and Official holding analogous post in Central / State Govt. or any PSU / Corporation / Autonomous body under Central / State Govt. on regular basis.
- Age Limit : As per general guidelines issued by Central Govt. / Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 13.04.2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of On-Line Application : 20.04.2015
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply Online through website DERC website www.derc.gov.in. 0n or before 13.04.2015. candidates after successfully submitting application Online, should take a Print out of the application form, paste his/her recent photograph, put his/her signature in the appropriate column / space in the application, and must enclose a self attested copys of the certificates to substantiate the educational / other essential qualifications send to Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017 on or before 20.04.2015.