Enforcement Directorate has issued recruitment notification for 27 vacancies of Assistant Enforcement Officer post. All eligible and interested candidates can send application within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Enforcement Directorate Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Number of Posts: 27 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience: Two years experience in dealing criminal or fiscal offences relating to Foreign Exchange Management Act, Foreign Exchange Regulation Act or Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,600/-per month
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can download application form from official websiteDuly filled application in prescribed format along with all required attested documents sent to the address witch is given in the notification Within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.