Food Corporation of India (FCI) has issued recruitment notification for the post of 4318 Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade II & Assistant Grade III (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot) in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country.All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 17th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
FCI Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts:
- Junior Engineer (JE) 88 Posts
- Assistant Grade II (Hindi) 54 Posts
- Typist (Hindi) 100 Posts
- Assistant Grade III (General/Accounts/Technical/Depot) 4076 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Junior Engineer (JE): Degree in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with one year experience.
- For Assistant Grade II (Hindi): Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
- For Typist (Hindi) : Graduation or equivalent and 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
- For Assistant Grade III:
- General & Depot: Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- Accounts: Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
- Technical: B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University Or B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
- Upper Age Limit:
- For Junior Engineer (JE) & Assistant Grade II (Hindi): 28 years
- For Typist (Hindi): 25 years
- For Assistant Grade III: 27 years
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates Performance in Written Exam.
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 350/- through SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards and Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI. SC / ST / PWD(PH) / Serving Defence Personnel / Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 16th February, 2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 17th March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to apply online. Candidates submit online application till 17th March, 2015.