Federal Bank published recruitment notification for the post of Clerk. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 5th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Federal Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Educational Qualification : Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science discipline and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7200-19300/-
- Number of Vacancy: Not Specified
- Post Name: Clerk
- Age Limit: 24 years (as on 01.11.2014)
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Application Fee :
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs. 200/-
- For General/Others candidates : Rs. 400/-
- How to Pay Application Fees: Application fees can be paid online through a payment gateway, using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 23.02.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05.03.2015
- Date of Payment of Application Fees : 23.02.2015 to 05.03.2015
- Date of Examination (Tentative) : 14.03.2015 & 15.03.2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website www.federalbank.co.in to get more details about above post and to apply online. Candidates submit online application till 05th March, 2015.