General Insurance Corporation of India has published recruitment notification for 65 vacancies of Assistant Manager posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit their online application till 24th January, 2015. Hard copy of online application along with necessary documents sent on or before 30th January, 2015 through ordinary post. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Assistant Managers (Scale-I)
- Number of Posts: 65 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be possessed Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. OR B.Com OR BE / B.Tech OR MCA OR LLB / B.L OR Graduate with Maths/Statistics OR MBBS from a recognized University/Institute.
- Upper Age Limit:
- For UR Candidates: 30 Year
- For OBC Candidates: 33 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 35 Years
- For PWD Candidates: 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.17,240-32,640/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written examination, Group Discussion & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Important Dates:
- Opening Date of Online Application: 25th December, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th January, 2015
- Last Date for Submissions of Receipt Application: 30th January, 2015
- Date of Written Examination: 1st March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through official website. Candidates can submit their online application till 24th January, 2015. Hard copy of online application along with necessary documents sent by Ordinary Post/ Speed Post to “The Advertiser-GIC Re, Post Box no 10737, Sector 7, Rohini, Delhi- 110085” on or before 30th January, 2015.