Animal Husbandry & Dairying Department, Haryana published recruitment notification for the post of 785 Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistants purely on contract basis. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 03rd July, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Haryana, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Government of Haryana Recruitment 2015:
- Post Name : Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistants
- Number of Posts : 785 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 13740/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification : Matric or its equivalent from any recognised University/ Board/Institution and 2 years Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant Diploma course from Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Hisar or any other institution recognised/approved by the Haryana Government.
- Age Limit : 17 to 60 Years.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 03.07.2015.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Attested copies of educational qualifications, A self addressed and stamped envelope send to Director General, Animal Husbandry & Dairying Department, Sector-2, Panchkula (Haryana) on or before 03.07.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: Government of Haryana Recruitment 2015 Advt.