GRSE Recruitment 2016:- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) recruitment for the post of 21 Junior Manager, Deputy General Manager &othersin various disciplines. All eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply online before 10 September 2016.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in West Bengal, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
- Post Name : Deputy General Manager (Technical)
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 32900-58000/-
- Post Name : Junior Manager
- No of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 12600-32500/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Deputy General Manager : Degree in Engineering or equivalent in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Marine Engineering / Civil / Production / Naval Architecture with 15 years experience.
- For Junior Manager : Diploma in Engineering or equivalent in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics. OR Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level. Or Master’s degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
- Age Limit : As on 01.08.2016
- For Junior Manager : 32 years
- For Deputy General Manager : 48 years
- Application Fee : General / OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 550/- through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). Applicants belonging to SC/ST/ PH/Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 10.09.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee in Bank : 13.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 21.09.2016
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.grse.nic.in or http://jobapply.in/grse2016 from 10.08.2016 to 10.09.2016. candidates may also send hard copy of Online Application along with GRSE Copy of Application Fee Challan (applicable for General and OBC candidates), self-attested copies of testimonials/certificates in support of Date of Birth, Category, Educational & Professional Qualification, Experience, Ex-servicemen and PH to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 through Ordinary Post only on or before 18.03.2016. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “GRSE Employment Notification No. OS: 04/16″ and “Post applied for …… ……”.
GRSE Recruitment 2016 Advertisement : http://grse.nic.in/job_file/Adv-Eng04.pdf
Apply Online : https://jobapply.in/grse2016adv4/DefaultAdv2016OS4.aspx