Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) has issued recruitment notification for 2 vacancies of Forest Guard and 2 vacancies of Driver Posts. All eligible and interested candidates can send application in a prescribed format along with all required attested documents on or before 31st December, 2014. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
HFRI Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 4 Posts
- Forest Guard: 2 Posts
- Driver: 2 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Forest Guard Post: SSC Passed from Government recognized board.
- For Driver Post: SSC Passed from Government recognized board and Possession of a valid driving license for motor vehicles and Experience of driving a motor vehicle for three years or more.
- Upper Age Limit: 27 years
- Pay Scale:
- For Forest Guard Post: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- GP Rs.1,800/- per month
- For Driver Post: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- GP Rs. 1,900/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 200/- . No fees for SC Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Demand Draft obtained from any nationalized bank drawn in a favor of Director, HFRI, payable at Shimala.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st December, 2014
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can download application form from official website. Compleatly filled application in a prescribed format along with all required attested documents sent to “Dy, Conservator of Forests, (Recruitment Cell), Himalayan Forest Research Institute,Conifer Campus, Panthaghati, Shimla-71 009” on or before 31st December, 2014.