High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2016 for the post of 35 Munsiff-Magistrate through Judicial Serivce Exam-2016. All eligible and interested candidates submit online application on or before 25th March, 2016.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Kerala, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
- Post Name : Munsiff-Magistrate
- Number of Posts : 35 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.27700 – 44770/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates shall be holder of a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
- Age Limit : 35 years as on 01.01.2016.
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on competitive examinations at two successive stages. The first stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination. The second stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Main) Examination, consisting of a written examination and a viva-voce.
- Application Fee :
- SC/ST/Unemployed Differently abled : Nil
- All Others : Rs.1000/-
The application fee can be paid only through the branches of the State Bank of India using the system generated fee payment challan
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Date Of Commencement Of Step-I and Step-II : 25.02.2016
- Last Date Of Closure Of Step-I Process : 25.03.2016
- Last For Remittance of Application Fee : 30.03.2016
- Date Of Closure Of Step-II Process : 04.04.2016
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. from 25.02.2016 to 25.03.2016 for Step-I and up to 04.04.2016 for Step-II.
High Court of Kerala Recruitment Advertisement : http://hckrecruitment.nic.in/home.php