High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016:- High Court of Uttarakhand recruitment for the post of 02 Drivers in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital. All eligible and interested candidates apply on or before 15th July, 2016.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Uttarakhand, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment Details:
- Post Name : Drivers
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : 2000/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidate Must have passed class VIII and must be able to read and write Hindi and must have knowledge of English alphabets and numerals and Must have a valid driving license for driving of light motor vehicle.
- Age Limit : 21 to 42 years (as on 01.01.2016)
- Selection Process : Selection will be made on Trade Test (conducted by Regional Transport Authority, Nainital) and Interview.
- Application Fee : Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste Category must have pay Rs. 150/- through demand draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, payable at Nainital.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 15.07.2016
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents & experience certificate send to The Registrar General, High court of Uttarakhand, Nainital- 263002 on or before 15.07.2016.
High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment Advertisement & Application Form : http://highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in/files/results/advertisment_for_the_post_of_Driver-English.pdf