Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd has issued recruitment notification for 20 vacancies of Aircraft Technician posts. All eligible and interested candidates can send application on or before 15th January, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Bangalore Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 20 Posts
- Aircraft Technician (Airframe): 3 Posts
- Aircraft Technician (Power Plant): 3 Posts
- Aircraft Technician (Structure): 6 Posts
- Aircraft Technician (Transmission): 3 Posts
- Aircraft Technician (Electrical): 5 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Post 1 to 4: Degree in Mechanical/ Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Post 5: Degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Pay Scale: Emoluments Rs. 21650/- per month
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th January, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply, get application form 0fficial website. Duly filled application in a prescribed format along with all necessary attested documents sent to “The Deputy General Manager (HR), Rotary Wing Research and Design Centre, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Helicopter Complex, Post Box. No. 1783, Bangalore – 560 017” on or before 15th January, 2015.