Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) has issued recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 23 February to 7 March 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
HOCL Recruitment 2015 Notification:
|1||Graduate Apprentice (Chemical)||23 February2015|
|2||Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical)||24 February2015|
|3||Graduate Apprentice (Electrical)||25 February2015|
|4||Graduate Apprentice (Instrumentation/Fire & Safety)||26 February2015|
|5||Technician Apprentice (Chemical)||27 February2015|
|6||Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||02 March 2015|
|7||Technician Apprentice (Electrical)||03 March 2015|
|8||Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||04 March 2015|
|9||Trade Apprentice (Fitter/Boiler Attendant/Welder)||05 March 2015|
|10||Technician Apprentice (Machinist/Diesel Machinist/Turner)||06 March 2015|
|11||Technician Apprentice (Electrical/Instrument Mechanic)||07 March 2015|
- Education Qualifications :
- Graduate Apprentice : Graduation (B.Tech/BE) Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation) with 60% marks aggregation Monthly Stipend Rs.5000/-Engagement Period –1Year
- Technician Apprentice : Diploma (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation) with 60% marks aggregation Monthly Stipend Rs.3500/-Engagement Period –1Year
- Trade Apprentice : ITI/NVCT in Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Fitter/Welder/Machinist//Turner Trades certificates from recognized Institution Monthly Stipend Rs.2800/-
Engagement Period –1Year
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler Attendant) :ITI/NCVT in Boiler Attendant Trades certificates from recognized Institution Monthly Stipend Rs.2800/-Engagement Period –2 and 1/2 Years, 2years for Diesel Mechanic Trade.
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates Performance in Interview
- Date of Interview : 23 February to 7 March 2015.
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post. Candidates should bring originals of all relevant certificates & testimonials for verification while attending for the interview.