Himachal Pradesh High Court has issued recruitment notification for 13 vacancies of Computer Programmer and Assistant Programmer posts. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 9th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 13 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 1 Post
- Assistant Programmer: 12 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Computer Programmer Post: B. Sc/ B.E/ B. Tech in Computers/ I.T/ MCA degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Assistant Programmer Post: B.E/ B. Tech in Computers/ I.T/ 1st class B. Sc/ B.A/ B. Com degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Upper Age Limit: 45 Years
- Pay Scale:
- For Computer Programmer Post: Rs. 10,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 5,000/- per month
- For Assistant Programmer Post: Rs. 10,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 3,200/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written examination & interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 400/- for UR Candidates & Rs. 100/- for OBC/SC/ST Candidates. No fees for PWD Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Indian Postal Order in favor of the Registrar General, High Court of H.P. payable at Shimla.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 9th February, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application (For Remote Areas): 23rd February, 2015
How to Apply
The candidates are requires to download application form from official website. Duly filled application in a prescribed format along with all relevant documents sent to “Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla” on or before 9th February, 2015.