Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is inviting application for the post of Graduate Engineer. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 2nd February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
HPCL Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Graduate Engineer
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s in engineering/technology (B.E. / B.Tech) in required disciplines from a recognized University/Institute.
- Upper Age Limit: 25 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 33,000/- per month Upon successful completion of training, they will be absorbed at the entry level in the Management Cadre in ‘A’ grade in the Salary Scale of Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/- per month.
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Merit/Group Discussion/Group Task/Personal Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 260/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through SBI challan or via debit/credit card.
- Last Date of Online Application: 2nd February, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on official website. Candidates can submit their online application till 2nd February, 2015.