Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued recruitment notification for 15 vacancies of Civil Judge posts. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 12th January, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
HPPSC Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- Number of Posts: 15 Posts
- Educational Qualification: All interested candidates should be possessed Law Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Desirable: Candidates should have a knowledge of Custom, Manners & Dialects of Himachal Pradesh.
- Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 22 years but must not be more than 30 years on 5th January, 2015
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700-44,770/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written examination.
- Application Fees: Rs. 400/- for UR Candidates. Rs. 100/- for OBC/SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid at any branch of Punjab National Bank either through e-challan or through e-payment option OR by using Visa/Master/Credit/Debit Card
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt Application: 12/Jan/2015
How to Apply
The candidates are requires to apply online at www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Application filled online should be downloaded and sent to the Secretary, Public service commission through speed post along with requisite documents in support of eligibility.
Hard Copy of online application along with all supported attested documents sent to “Secretary, Public Service Commission” on or before 12th January, 2015 by speed post.