Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is issued recruitment notification for 9 vacancies of Director and Deputy Director posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on or before 2nd January, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
HPPSC Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 9 Posts
- Director, Sainik Welfare, Class- I (Gazette): 1 Post
- Deputy Director, Sainik Welfare, Class- I (Gazette): 8 Posts
- Qualification: Retired/ Released Ex-Indian Army/ Navy/ Air Force Commissioned officer.
- Max Age: 57 Years
- Pay Scale:
- For Post 1: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 8,400/- per month
- For Post 2: Contractual emoluments Rs. 15,700/- per month
- Selection Process: On the basis of Screening test/Examination/ Viva- voce.
- Application Fees: Rs. 400/- for UR Candidates. Rs. 100/- for OBC/SC/ST Candidates. No fees for PH/Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid at any branch of Punjab National Bank either through e-challan or through e-payment option.
- Important Dates:
- Opening Date of Online Application: 3rd December, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 2nd January, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://hp.gov.in on or before 2nd January, 2015.