Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)has published recruitment notification for the post of Research Associate. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 23rd February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
IACS Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Post Name: Research Associate-I
- Educational Qualification: Ph.D in Physics from recognized University/Institute with good academic record & Candidates should have relevant experience.
- Experience: candidate should have experience in the deposition and characterization of silicon (amorphous/ microcrystalline/polycrystalline) based solar cells. Demonstration of solar cells with good efficiency is desirable.
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23rd February, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit http://www.iacs.res.in/ IACS official website to know more details about above post. Eligible & interested candidates can send their updated bio data along with all supportive attested documents to “The Partha Chaudhuri, Senior Professor & HOD, Energy Research Unit, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur, Calcutta-700032, India” on or before 23rd February, 2015