Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science (IGIMS), Patna has issued recruitment notification for 18 Vacancies for the posts of Junior Resident. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 3th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
IGIMS Patna Recruitment 2015:
- Name of Post: Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
- Number of Posts: 18
- Pay Scale: Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- Educational Qualification: MBBS degree or equivalent course
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates Performance in interview.
- Application Fee: Rs 500/- (Rs 125/- For SC/ST candidate)
- How To Pay Application Fee: Pay trough Demand Draft in favor of “Director, IGIMS, Patna” payable at Patna.
- Date of Interview: 3rd March, 2015
- Venue: The office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website www.igims.org to get more details about above post and to get application form. Attend interview at “The office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14” on 3 March 2015.