Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has published recruitment notification for 12 vacancies of Support Engineer & Senior Support Engineer posts. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application and attend Walk-in-Interview on 5th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
IIM Kozhikode Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 12 Posts
- Support Engineer (IT): 8 Posts
- Senior Support Engineer (IT)/Senior System Executive: 4 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Support Engineer Post: Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering /IT/Computer Hardware Maintenance or BCA with two years relevant Experience or B.Tech/BE or MCA with one year relevant Experience .
- For Senior Support Engineer Post: Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering /IT/Computer Hardware Maintenance or B.Tech/BE or MCA with two year relevant Experience
- Upper Age Limit:
- For UR Candidates: 28 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 31 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 33 Years
- Pay Scale:
- For Support Engineer Post: Rs. 12,000/- per month
- For Senior Support Engineer Post: Rs.15,000/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 5th February, 2015
- Venue Details: IIM Kozhikode Campus.
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and apply online. Candidates can attained the walk-in-interview along with hard copy of online application, relevant original & attested documents, recent passport size photograph at “IIM Kozhikode Campus” on 5th February, 2015 at 10 AM.