International Institute of Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai published recruitment notification for 8 Vacancies for the posts of Field Investigator. The International Institute for Population Sciences serves as a regional Institute for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region.
All eligible and interested candidates are requires to attend walk-in-interview 2nd March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
- Name of Post: Field Investigator
- Number of Posts: 8
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline (Arts/ Science/ Commerce) with minimum 50% marks.
- Pay Scale: Rs 15500/-
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
- Date of Interview: 2/March/2015
- Venue: Room No.39, Second Floor, Academic Building, IIPS, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post. Candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview along with all original documents, CV & testimonial and recent passport size photograph at “Room No.39, Second Floor, Academic Building, IIPS, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai – 400 088” on 2 March 2015 at 3:30 PM.