Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar published recruitment notification for 22 vacancies of the post of Junior Technician & other posts on Contract Basis.
All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 17th April, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015 Details:
|Name of Posts||No.of Posts||No.of Posts||Age Limit|
|Junior Technician||Rs.5200-20200/-+ G.P Rs.2000/-||11||32 years|
|Junior Lab Assistant||Rs.5200-20200/-+ G.P Rs.2000/-||7||32 years|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||Rs.9300-34800/-+ G.P Rs.4200/-||4||35 years|
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech/BE /Diploma in Civil/IT/Computer Sciences/Mechanical Engineering /Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/BCA/Diploma in Metallurgy/Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical Engineering with three years of experience in mechanical testing/Metallography/analytical chemistry/microscopy techniques/casting, welding and machining /ITI in Metallurgy/Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical discipline from reputed Technical Institute with Five years of experience in mechanical testing/ Metallography/analytical chemistry/microscopy techniques/ casting, welding and machining works /Bachelor Degree in Geography/Geo-Physics/Physics Bachelor Degree (BA)
- Selection Process: Test-I – Written test/Test-II –Trade Test/Test-III – Personal Interview
- Application Fee : Rs.500/-the form of Demand Draft (DD) from any scheduled Commercial Bank in favour of “Registrar, IIT Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Opening date of Online Application : 23rd March, 2015
- Closing date of Online Registration : 17th April, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to apply online. Candidates can submit online application till 18th March, 2015