Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has issued recruitment notification for Project Assistant Post. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview held on 9th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
IIT Delhi Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Project Assistant (Tech)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be HSC Passed from recognized board & ITI (2years duration) certificate with relevant experience.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 23,500/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Interview/Test.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 9th February, 2015
- Venue Details: NRF Committee Room No. 116, Block-VI, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to download application form. Interested candidates can attained the walk-in-interview along with all duly filled application in prescribed format, relevant original & attested documents, recent passport size photograph at “NRF Committee Room No. 116, Block-VI, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016” on 9th February, 2015 at 3.30 PM.