Indian Air Force has published recruitment notification for the post of Commissioned Officer in Meteorology Branch. All eligible and interested candidates can send application on or before 14th February, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Commissioned Officer in Meteorology Branch
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology or equivalent with 50% marks from recognized University/Institute.
- Upper Age Limit: 26 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Screening test, Psychological test, Group test and Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th February, 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application (Remote Areas): 21st February, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post and to download application form. Fully filled application in a prescribed format along with relevant attested documents sent to “POST BAG NO. 001, NIRMAN BHAWAN POST OFFICE, NEW DELHI – 110106” on or before 14th February, 2015 by ordinary post only.