Indian Army invites Application from married/unmarried male and unmarried Female candidates for JAG Entry Scheme 16th Course Commencing from APR 2016 in 14 Vacancies. All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 02nd September, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name : JAG Entry Scheme 16th Course
- Number of Posts : 14 Posts (Male – 10 Posts & Female – 04 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs.21000/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Minimum 55% aggregate Marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Age Limit : 21 to 27 years
- Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on SSB interview.
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 03.08.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 02.09.2015
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 03.08.2015 to 02.09.2015 at 1000 Hrs.
Detailed Advertisement: Indian Army Recruitment 2015 Advertisement