Indian Navy invites Application from unmarried Male candidates Recruitment Drive for Sailor for Artificer Apprentice (AA) under 139 batch at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments.
All eligible and interested candidates can submit online application on or before 19th June, 2015
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in India, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
- Post Name : Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 139 Batch
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2000/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have qualified 10+2 /equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry/Biology/ Computers.
- Age Limit : Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Physical Standards : PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Pushups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Candidates are to bring their sports shoes and shorts for PFT.
- Selection Process : Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations
- Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Online Application Registration : 09.06.2015
- Last Date for Online Application Registration : 19.06.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 26.06.2015
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 09.06.2015 to 19.06.2015. candidates may also send hard copy of online application along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 marksheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelop of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope send by Ordinary post only to Post Box No. 476, Goldakkhana, GPO, New Delhi-110001 on or before 26.06.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 Advt.