Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued recruitment notification for 8 vacancies of Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can send application on or before 9th January, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. Fore more government jobs click here.
IOCL Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name and Number of Posts: 8 Posts
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) (Electrical): 4 Posts
- Technical Attendant –I: 4 Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- For Engineering Assistant Post: Full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile / Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute
- For Technical Attendant Post: SSC Passed & ITI Certified from a Govt. recognized Institute in relevant discipline.
- Upper Age Limit
- For UR Candidates: 26 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 31 Years
- For PWD Candidates: 36 Years
- Pay Scale:
- For Engineering Assistant Post: Rs. 11,900-32,000/- per month
- For Technical Attendant Post: Rs. 10,500-24,500/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Written Test, Trade Test & Personal Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 100/- for UR & OBC Candidates. No fees for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, – Pipeline Division payable at payable at State Bank of India, Panipat Refinery branch (Branch Code No. 8706).
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 9th January, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates can download application form from http://www.iocl.com official website. Completely filled application in a prescribed format along with all required documents sent to “Senior Human Resource Manager, Northern Region Pipelines, P.O. Box No. 47, G.P.O. Panipat-132103” on or before 9th January, 2015 by Ordinary post.