Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) published recruitment notification for 22 vacancies for the posts of Investigators/ Interviewers. All eligible and interested candidates are required to attend Walk-in-Interview held on 20th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
ISEC Recruitment 2015 Notification:
- Post Name: Investigators/ Interviewers posts
- Number of Posts: 22
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be a Graduate or equivalent
- Pay Scale: Rs.13000/- per month
- Selection Process: appear in Interview performance skills
- Date of Interview : 20th March, 2015.
- Venue: Dr C M Lakshmana, Associate Professor and Project Director, Population Research Centre, ISEC, Bangalore – 560 072.
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit official website to get more details about above post. Candidates can send CV to “Dr C M Lakshmana, Associate Professor and Project Director, Population Research Centre, ISEC, Bangalore – 560 072” or mailto:email@example.com and required to attend walk-in-interview held on 20th March, 2015.