Jharkhand PSC Recruitment for the post of 20 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Backlog vacancies. All eligible and interested candidate can submit online application on or before 18th December, 2015.
For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link. If you are interested in applying for other Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Jharkhand, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
- Post Name : Civil Judge (Junior Division) Backlog
- Number of Posts : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.27700-44770/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Degree of Law from a recognized University and enrolled as an advocate under the Advocates, Act, 1961 till last date of submission of application form. Valid registration is must. The suspended Registration not be accepted
- Age Limit : 22 to 35 years As on 31.01.2015
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test & viva voce.
- Application Fee : Candidates have to Pay Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through SBI Challan or Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/Cash Card/ Wallet .
- Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications : 21.11.2015
- Last Date for Submission Online Applications : 18.12.2015
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.jpsc.gov.in from 21.11.2015 to 18.12.2015.
Detailed Advertisement: Jharkhand PSC Recruitment Advertisement
Apply Online : Jharkhand PSC Recruitment Apply Online