Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has issued recruitment notification for the post of Chief Librarian. All eligible and interested candidates can submit application on or before 12th March, 2015. For further details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process please refer below. For detailed official advertisement go to the below link.
JKPSC Recruitment Notification:
- Post Name: Chief Librarian
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate/ Masters degree in Library Science or equivalent from recognized University/Institute.
- Upper Age Limit: 43 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,300/- per month
- Selection Process: All eligible candidates selected on the basis of Candidates performance in Written Screening Test/ Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for Unreserved categories & Rs. 250/- for Reserved Categories.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission at Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12th March, 2015
How to Apply
All Eligible and Interested candidates who planning to apply visit on http://jkpsc.nic.in/ to know more details about above post. Duly filled application along with all necessary attested documents sent to the “Office of the J&K Public Service Commission Solina, Srinagar/ Resham Garh Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu” on or before 12th March, 2015.